Valentine’s Day is not only a good day to share your love with one another, but also to share it with Jesus.
After all, His love for us is undying. Even though we sin and break His heart sometimes, He continues to love us unconditionally.
Giving valentines to Jesus is one way you and your children can express your love for Him. You can either make your own or use the ones that I have created (link below).
There are several things your children could do with their valentines:
- They could take them to a quiet room and pray to Jesus, offering Him their love (and valentine, of course).
- They could hang them up in your home or church (with permission).
- They could bring them to the altar in your church and offer them to Jesus there.
- They could bring them before the Blessed Sacrament, perhaps during Adoration time.
- If you have a crucifix, painting, or statue of Jesus, your child may want to hang or set the valentine nearby.
- If you have an altar in your home, your child may want to put his valentine there.
However you choose to use your valentines is up to you. You may even have an idea that I haven’t even thought of. (Feel free to put it in the comment section if you do.) These valentines are simply meant to be an expression of love for Jesus that you can use this February 14th.
I have created a free printable with 8 different valentines for Jesus that you can use in your homeschool or church or co-op or anywhere. (Let’s spread the love to Jesus everywhere. 🙂 ) Feel free to print off as many as you like. Have a blessed Valentine’s Day!
UPDATE: The Valentines for Jesus printable is new and improved! Old fonts which previously weren’t working have been replaced by new fonts. Enjoy!
Click on the link below to get the Valentines for Jesus free printable.
Want MORE freebies? Get access to my Educational Freebies Folder here on Warm Hearts Publishing. It’s a growing collection of free printables you can use in your homeschool today.
P.S. If you’d like some Valentine decorations for your homeschool, you might like these heart letters. They are handy for making Valentines, hanging up on bulletin boards or walls, using in arts and crafts, and more. Includes 4 fun games for practicing letter identification.